Lakhta Center – a large scale project of the construction of a modern business area in the north-west of Saint Petersburg. Opening in 2018.
read more >>
Project Status65-67 floors core
- Construction of tower the core above the 66-67th floor
- Installation metal farm in tower in 62-65 flors
- Installation of facade of the tower in 26-29 floors
- Work on the steel structures of building with an atrium (9-11 floors)
On August 17, 2012 a permit to build of stage one of Lakhta Center Public and Business Complex comprising a tower and an adjoining stylobat part. Previously a positive conclusion of GlavGosExpertiza authority was obtained in relation to this stage. According to the revised urban planning concept the main building will be 462m tall. The height of the building is approved by the decree of the Committee for Urban Planning and Architecture of Saint Petersburg based on the minutes of meeting of the public hearings held in June 2011. In October 2013 a permit to build the entire complex including a multifunctional building was obtained.
Since October 2012 zero cycle works have been underway.
- The diaphragm wall installation is completed (a walling structure along the contour of the tower foundations);
- The piling under the tower is completed;
- The pit excavation for the tower foundation including the installation of a disk system is completed
- The pile foundation under the multifunctional building is completed;
- The pile foundation of the stylobate (car park) is completed.
- The works related to the installation of fundament for tower.
In total 2080 piles are used in the foundation of Lakhta Center complex.
In addition all preliminary works are completed, utilities are relocated, temporary toads, water disposal and connection of power are completed.
The construction of the new engineering infrastructure (power substations, sewage collector) and rehabilitation of water supply system will financed by Lakhta Center Project Investor. The new engineering infrastructure will help resolve both the issue of the connection of the complex to utilities and the issue of creating additional capacities for increasing needs of Lakhta and Olgino villages of Primorsky district.